The LANA Do-It-Yourself Bestie Kits
Our DIY kits include all the eclectic pieces needed to make you and your bestie the ultimate wrist candy co-ord 🦋🍬🍓
Creating your own candy bracelet from the comfort of your bed, sofa, or whenever you get your creative mojo on!
Our pack includes two bracelet ingredients - one for you and one for your bestie!
(Or two for you if that's your jam 🙃)
- Enough to make 2x bracelets
- Yellow smiley beads
- A mix of BP beads including, fruit, smiley daisy's, faceted hearts, stars & more! (styles vary)
- Clear 8mm elastic
- A detachable heart charm
- Holographic pouches with Blackcurrant Pop sticker
- Your choice of customised names
PLEASE NOTE: Each KIT comes with a different mix of beads.
Just pop in your names in the order comments when checking out.
If you do not state your personalisation we will include BESTIE x2 in word beads.
- To start your bracelet we recommend getting comfy and spilling all your beads onto your fave plate so you can see what's in the mix.
- Tape one side of your elastic to a solid surface.
- Start beading! Some like to lay out their beads first and some like to jump straight in (that's what we do).
- When you've threaded your last bead, hold the two ends of the elastic together, pop your wrist through and check the size, it should be fitted but not tight.(Amend accordingly) (This feels like a baking recipe and seasoning.. I digress..)
- Lastly to tie your bracelet together loop over the ends as if you were tying a knot, but instead of knotting, loop over one side of the elastic twice. (This keeps the fastening super sturdy). Then tie in two knots or three if your super keen.
- To finish off your bracelets pop on your detachable heart charms!
We hope you enjoy making your bracelets!!We'd love to see a snap when your done! You can tag us in your pics @blackcurantpop on Insta!
FUN FACT: The cute hippie couple from the legendary Woodstockalbum cover is still together 50 years later.